zaterdag 24 mei 2014

A piece of land!

I am sooo excited!
It looks like I finally found a piece of land I can use and start implementing an amazing Permaculture Pilot project to show people how you can live more sustainable trough the eyes of Permaculture.

Together with a good friend of mine we are going to do it!
He is working under the name Sustainable projects!

We experienced or walked into the same issues like talking with a lot of business people, people with big wonderful plans but sadly always waiting for long times to happen something cause people with wonderful plans but who are still waiting to start because of a lot of different reasons.  I do not have a lot of patience, I am more a hands on person. We decided to do it the other way around. Not starting from above but starting from the ground. The ROOTS.

I 've been documenting, observing, thinking of permaculture sites for so many years now. It is very important to bring more sustianability in mankind and not to forget community building. We want to start. It is very "simple".

I feel so lucky that we have this piece of land where we just can start with creating a PC Design. It will be a hands on mentality. Even though we don't have money  we are starting. Starting with scaling the land and creating the PC design with it's future plans. As I mentioned in my TEDx talk last September My dream is to have in the future a teachers centre on CuraƧao & Caribbean where people can learn, follow workshops, study, hands on experience where we can spread the knowledge.
Maybe... maybe this is the start!!  We are going for it. Beroots- Permaculture and Sustainable projects!

Have a look at the land on the pictures.












Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten